Friday, July 25, 2014

Still some amazing necklaces left! Don't miss out!


500 Necklaces for Hungry Kids 

is not finished just yet!


More necklaces are still available.  I'm very pleased to report that we are still selling necklaces every day.  I didn't expect that to continue, but it has.  If you are interested in a necklace, don't wait, because it may not be here tomorrow.  Remember, the holidays are just around the corner, and giving one of these necklaces to someone is a double gift, because you can tell them about what the necklace means to some deserving kids.
       If you are interested in any of the necklaces (and who wouldn't be tempted?), then email me (Pieceofmindjewels@sbcglobal.net)or call me at my shop (916-443-2323) to let me know which ones you'd like.  You can either pick them up at my shop, or if you are out of the area, we can arrange for them to be shipped.  I'd just need you to send a check or give me your credit card number and the necklaces you desire are yours!
REMEMBER- this money is going to the River City Food Bank for "Back Snacks" program that distributes 500 back packs to area schools every Friday for distribution to kids who otherwise would NOT have food over the weekend.  Please help if you can.





























































































No comments:

Post a Comment