Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Necklace Sale a Great Success

Yes, we made it through the sale, and we had a blast meeting everyone that came out.

I was lucky enough to have a terrific conversation with Elaine who is the director of the River City Food Bank.  She is a fantastic woman who cares very much about her job and about the community. I was thrilled that she took the time to come out, and she even bought a necklace!
   
Now that the big event date has passed, that doesn't mean that we are done.  We still have necklaces to sell.  I'm posting the first of the remaining necklaces right now, with more coming tomorrow.  If you are interested in any of the necklaces (and who wouldn't be tempted?), then email me (Pieceofmindjewels@sbcglobal.net)or call me at my shop (916-443-2323) to let me know which ones you'd like.  You can either pick them up at my shop, or if you are out of the area, we can arrange for them to be shipped.  I'd just need you to send a check or give me your credit card number and the necklaces you desire are yours!

Here's the first group of pictures......




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment